How can I watch classes on my TV?
There are several ways to play Inner Dimension TV classes on your TV. Below are some examples of how our customers are accessing the site.
- Apple TV: AirPlay icon on the browser video player (Safari) or via your Mac computer
- iOS device to TV: Apple Lightning to Digital AV Adapter, plugged into your tv
- Android device to TV: USB-C to HDMI adapter cord, plugged into your tv
- Chromecast: Cast link within the Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser, or mirror your phone using a third-party app, such as Streamer for Chromecast.
- Fire Stick: Using a third-party app, such as TV Cast for Fire Stick. Some users have had luck with the Silk browser.
- Google Home: Cast button
- Laptop: HDMI cable plugged into your tv
- Xbox: Microsoft Edge Explorer browser
- Roku: Download a third-party app, such as “iWebTV: Cast Web Videos to TV”. In Roku, select Streaming Channels. Install the iWebTV channel. On your phone, open the iWebTV app and enter innerdimensiontv.com into the search bar. Login and navigate to the class you want. Press play on a class, and a pop-up will appear, asking you to “Click to link to device”. Click “To TV”. Your video should play on your TV.
Users with a smartTV:
You may be able to access the site by using a web browser app on your Smart TV and then navigating to innerdimensiontv.com. However, our site is not fully compatible with all smart TV browsers.
For more crowdsourcing solutions, please visit our Facebook group post.
Back to All FAQs